Car Electronics & Devices
Car Battery Charger Jump Starter Multi-functional Car Power Bank with Smart Clips Cable 14000mAh 800A Peak Current Booster
Instructions for use:
1. Select the appropriate voltage and connector for the electronic device to charge / power supply
2. Press the switch to start charging when your device connected with the power bank. If you unplug the cable, auto-sleep will start in one minute.
3. LED lights will flash circularly during the charging and all lights will keep bright when your device is full-charged.
4. During charging for your device, LED lights indicate the balance power of the built-in battery.
5. Press the switch five seconds to start If you want to use LED for illumination and select the status (light, strobe, SOS, close) by pressing the switch to transform.
6. Store the product in a cool and dry place and away direct sunlight.
1. Do not reverse the operation sequence of the jump starter.
2. Do not use jump starter to start vehicle if the number of battery indicators are less than 2 to protect the jump starter from damage.
- Battery capacity: 14000mAh.
- Input: 15V, 1A.
- Output: 5V/2A, 12V/16v/19V/3.5A.
- Output Voltage at auto start:12V
- Output Voltage at Laptop : 19V
- Dimension: 157*76*37mm
- USB Output: 5V-2A
- Charge Mode: CC/CV 15V-1A
- Start Current: 400A
- Peak Current: 800A
- Cycle Life: 5-8 years
- Applicable temperature range: -20-80 degree
- Dirt bikes
- Jet Ski
UL Certified Safe:
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
for iPhone, for Samsung, for HTC, for Nokia, for Motorola, for Sony, etc
for Acer, for Asus, for Samsung, for Compaq, for Panasonic, for Lenovo, for Toshiba, etc
What is Jump Starter
A jump start, also called a boost, is a method of starting a vehicle with a discharged starting battery. A temporary connection is made to the battery of another vehicle, or to some other external power source. The external supply of electricity recharges the disabled vehicle's battery and provides some of the power needed to crank the engine. Once the vehicle has been started, its normal charging system will recharge, so the auxiliary source can be removed. If the vehicle charging system is functional, normal operation of the vehicle will restore the charge of the battery.
Motorists may carry jumper cables in case of accidental discharge of the vehicle battery (for example, by headlights or ignition switch left on while the engine is not running). Safe procedures for connecting and disconnecting cables are given in the vehicle manual.
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.|
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|